Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Harrisburg, PA

Well in the midst of FINALS my cousin decided to get married in Pennysylvania. The wedding was beautiful and it let me get my first taste of the east coast, but with final projects behind me and Finals week ahead of me, the timing was less than optimal. We were near Hershey, PA where Hershey's chocolate and other chocolates are made at the Hershey's plant. Here is a video if you never get an opportunity to visit the visitor's tour. It was brief, but fun and reminds you of 'It's a small world afterall" ride at Disney with animatronics etc. We walked around and saw all the different chocolates and candies and they even had a child sized gingerbread house made of all candy with candy deer as well.

The other video I posted was of the Sandwich Man shop. I forgot to take an outside video of the place as we were on our way to the wedding, but here is a small video of the food and what not-it had a "Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives" feel to the restaurant for sure. I am posting this video because lately I have used Tripadvisor.com quite frequently and enjoy letting others know what is cool and what is not so cool when I visit places. I enjoy good food, good atmosphere, and good service at a fair price. This restaurant had all of those, and it lets you appreciate the small businesses in America working hard for the money.

OTS thoughts: the finish line is near, stay calm and graduate




No comments:

Post a Comment